Scholarships for College Students
- Finding and Applying for Scholarships | Federal Student Aid
- Work-Study Jobs | Federal Student Aid
- Aid for Military Families | Federal Student Aid
- Golden State Education and Training Grant
- California Chafee Education and Training Voucher Program
- Middle Class Scholarship - California Student Aid Commission
- California Dream Act Service Incentive Grant Program - California Student Aid Commission
- Cash for College Workshops CSAC
- Scholarships (ca.gov)
- Apply for a Grant | U.S. Department of Education
- Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) | USCIS
- CA Dream Act Application for Undocumented/Dreamer Students | California Student Aid Commission
It is important to keep deadlines in mind when applying to college and applying for financial aid. Be sure to meet the deadlines to maximize your aid amount!
Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form deadlines:
- 2022-2023 Academic Year: The FAFSA form must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. CT on June 30, 2023. Corrections or updates are due by 11:59 p.m. CT on September 9, 2023.
- 2023-2024 Academic Year: The FAFSA form must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. CT on June 30, 2024. Corrections or updates are due by 11:59 p.m. on September 14, 2024.
- The Cal Grant and CA Dream Act application is due March 2. Be sure to submit your FAFSA and your verified Cal Grant GPA by the March 2 deadline.
- Students attending a California Community College in the Fall and missed the March 2 deadline have a second deadline of September 2.
- Each college may have its own deadline. Be sure to confirm with the college(s) you are interested in attending.
- Each state has its own deadline. For a full list of state deadlines, please visit the FAFSA website.